SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Journeys 12"x12" Paper Pad
- Ambroxia 12"x12" Paper Pad
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Tape
1. Cut the green and blue floral paper to 4" x 12". Score and fold in center to create card base.
2. Cut the blue paper with large flower to 4" x 3-3/4" using only the blue area. Mount onto center of card base.
3. Cut the dark teal pattern paper to 4" x 3-1/2" and mount to center of card.
4. Fussy cut large dragonfly from dragonfly border paper. Mount, at an angle, to center of card with foam tape.
5. Using the dark blue die-cut frame cut the bottom part off of frame to use the sentiment. Cut a dovetail on right side and mount to lower left edge of card.