SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System®
- One 12" x 12" sheet -- black cardstock
- One sheet of pale pink cardstock
- One scrap of a coordinating patterned paper
- Stick-on letters
- Paper adhesive
- Double-Stick tape
- Adhesive foam dots
- Paper trimmer
- Small circle hand punch
- That's-Amore squeeze punch --medium
- Scarecrow squeeze punch – large --Fall
1. Fold a 12" x 12" sheet of cardstock in half to create a 6" x 12' vertical card.
2. Using paper trimmer cut a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" rectangle from a pattered paper, and two 1/2" x 6" strips from pink cardstock.
3. Following manufactures directions Die Cut & letterpress rectangle to create frame.
4. Punch two crows out of pink cardstock using your Scarecrow Squeeze Punch. Use a small hole-punch to create the eyes. Cut a tiny pair of wings, attach them using double-stick adhesive foam dots, and turn the crows into a pair of lovebirds with fluttering wings.
5. Use paper glue or double-stick adhesive tape to attach the patterned rectangle to the backside of the Frame. Turn the piece so it’s horizontal.
6. Punch a small heart out of pink cardstock and attach it inside the frame along with the lovebirds.
7. With scissors cut a “V" notch from the end of each pink cardstock strip. Attach the “medallion" and “tails" to card front with paper glue or double-stick tape.
8. Add a sentiment to the tails using stick-on letters.