Love You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV®:12"x12" Gilded Printed Cardstock Stack6"x6" Adhesive Cork Stack
- 1-1/4" green ribbon
- 4, silver brads
- Paper Crafting punches: Decorative corner & standard corner rounder
- Scoring tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. For the card base, cut a 7"x10" rectangle from desired print in the Gilded stack. Score and fold in half at 5". Set aside.
2. Cut a 5"x3" rectangle from a sheet of Adhesive Cork. Round the corners of the rectangle using a standard corner round punch.
3. Cut a 7" length of ribbon. Fold the ribbon in half. From the outside edge of the ribbon, cut an angle up to the center fold. Unfold the ribbon to see a “V" cut along the bottom edge. Adhere the straight edge of the ribbon to the back of the cork, folding the rest over the front.
4. Cut a sentiment from the stack. Use the decorative punch and add a decorative corner on each edge. Adhere sentiment to the cork rectangle over the ribbon. Attach brads in each corner. Peel the backing off of the adhesive cork rectangle and adhere it to the center of the card base.