1. Cut a 2-1/2“ strip of teal polka-dot paper. Add a 1/2“ strip of solid teal paper. Use the tear strip from the top of one of the papers and stitch with coral thread.
2. Wrap the strip around a mason jar and adhere with hot glue.
3. Cut a large circle (approximately 4“) from coral polka-dot paper.
4. Cut two 1-1/2“ x 12“ strips from mint green/white stripe paper.
5. Score the strips every 1/2“ and accordion-fold both strips.
6. Use hot glue to glue the strips together.
7. Press down to form a rosette - use hot glue to securely attach to the center of the large circle.
8. Cut a 2-1/2“ circle from the grid paper (scallops are optional).
9. Trim the “love you more“ portion from the printed-paper and place in the center of the grid circle.
10. Trim the “you make my heart sing“ from one of the tear strips- cut a small notch in the end.
11. Wrap the banner around the paper straw and attach with hot glue.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>