Love You More Jar with Straw
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lucky Charm 12“ x 12“ paper pad
- Mason Jar
- Paper straw
- Scoring board & tool
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Coral thread
1. Cut a 2-1/2“ strip of teal polka-dot paper. Add a 1/2“ strip of solid teal paper. Use the tear strip from the top of one of the papers and stitch with coral thread.
2. Wrap the strip around a mason jar and adhere with hot glue.
3. Cut a large circle (approximately 4“) from coral polka-dot paper.
4. Cut two 1-1/2“ x 12“ strips from mint green/white stripe paper.
5. Score the strips every 1/2“ and accordion-fold both strips.
6. Use hot glue to glue the strips together.
7. Press down to form a rosette - use hot glue to securely attach to the center of the large circle.
8. Cut a 2-1/2“ circle from the grid paper (scallops are optional).
9. Trim the “love you more“ portion from the printed-paper and place in the center of the grid circle.
10. Trim the “you make my heart sing“ from one of the tear strips- cut a small notch in the end.
11. Wrap the banner around the paper straw and attach with hot glue.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products