Love You Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars items:
- 12" Rotary trimmer
- Softgrip craft scissors
- Easy Stamp Press
- Clear Stamps -- Borders
- Dye ink: Brown, aqua, green
- Fine-tip black journaling pen
- Smooth white cardstock
- Heidi Grace items:
- Clear Stamps -- Urban Acres
- Winnifred St. Cardstock Pack
- Aqua Brads in a Tin
- Winnifred St. Ribbon
- Winnifred St. Cardstock Stickers -- Shapes
- Winnifred St. Embossed Punchboard Tags
- Starting with a 12"x12" piece of aqua patterned cardstock from the Winnefred St. Cardstock Pack (it is on the reverse side of the "Decor Stripe" paper), trim to measure 8"x8" for your page base.
- Using green ink and the Borders Clear Stamps, create horizontal lines on aqua cardstock by stamping a faux rick-rack line across the page, repeating every inch. Use the Easy Stamp Press to help you line up the repeated pattern.
- Mount two photos onto smooth white cardstock. Trim around cardstock leaving a 1/4" mat. (Photos pictured are 4"x3-1/2" and 2-1/2"x3-1/2"). Adhere photos to stamped page base diagonally, referring to photo for placement.
- With your paper trimmings from the page base, find on the reverse side the yellow stripe bordered by a brown ribbon stripe. Cut a rectangle 1-1/4"x3-3/4" from this stripe set. Round the edges.
- Using the Urban Acres Blvd stamp set and brown ink, stamp "Love You" onto the yellow stripe and adhere title block to page above second photo. Refer to photo for placement.
- With brown ink, stamp flourishes to top of title block and bottom-left of first photo. Repeat with aqua ink.
- Add a yellow chipboard half-circle from the Punchboard Stickers to the top-right of the first photo.
- Affix aqua photo corners, lt. blue tag and yellow/brown heart from the Shapes Stickers sheet to page with an aqua brad to the left of second photo. Tie striped ribbon around brad and trim.
- Finish with journaling above and below photos.