SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K & Company Elegance items:
Die-cut frames & note cards
Swirl rub-ons with gems
Foil words & swirl-embossed stickers
Wedding Grand Adhesions
- EK Success® items:
Herma Dotto permanent adhesive tape runner
3-D Adhesive foam dots
Cutterpede pink straight-edge trimmer
Honey Bee scissors
- Black ribbon
- Black ink pad
- Cardstock: white, black
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo for placement of all items.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than front of note card. Ink edges of white cardstock with black ink. Adhere to front of white card.
2. Apply black swirl rub-ons to sides of inked white cardstock. Add clear gems.
3. Adhere die-cut photo corners to front of card using 3-D dots.
4. Cut a black cardstock rectangle and adhere just above center of card. Tie a piece of black ribbon to left edge of black and white frame. Adhere frame to black cardstock using 3-D dots.
5. Apply wedding cake layered sticker to center of frame.
6. Cut out the word “Love” from Foil Words Stickers and apply to white cardstock. Trim and adhere to a piece of black cardstock. Add ribbon to back of cardstock and adhere to bottom of card using 3-D dots.