Luck O' the Irish Mask
- 1 small bag green feathers
- Green Boa
- 1 bag gold sequins
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Wood stick
- Green spray paint
1. Using spray paint, paint mask and wood stick green. Allow to dry
2. Glue green boa around the outer edge of one side of the mask.
3. Glue feathers to back side of mask behind the boa. Refer to photo.
4. Glue a border of sequins around the outer edge of mask.
5. Glue sequins in the form of a three-leaf clover over the corner of the right eye opening.
6. Glue wood stick to back of mask.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products