For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
If creating striped fabric:
1. Cut 4½” wide strips of each fabric along the length of fabric. Note: Cut approximately three quarters of each fabric color into strips.
2. Sew strips together to create striped fabric. Press all seams flat. Tip: Press white seams towards green fabric so seams don’t show through.
3. Lay striped fabric out on work surface, aligning stripes when folding. Cut pattern out as directed, making sure to match stripes on skirt front and back. Cut waistband from remaining green fabric.
4. Sew skirt as directed by pattern.
5. Place cardboard piece inside skirt to prevent paint seepage to back side.
6. Use the Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes™ to lightly brush a coat of Tulip™® Fashion Glitter™ Shimmer Lime Fabric Paint over green stripes. Let dry and add a second coat if necessary.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.