SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders&® Artisan X-plorer&™ Machine
- Vintage brocade
- Fleur de Flourish pendant
- Vintage book print paper
- Light & dark brown inkpads
- Blender sponge
- Twine & silk thread
- Mod Podge&®
- Foam brush
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Size: 5" x 2-1/2"
1. Nest border die with inset piece and cut/emboss vintage brocade from vintage book print paper using Artisan X-plorer&™ Machine.
2. Using a blender sponge, ink embossed paper with browns inkpads by lightly rubbing ink in a circular motion on to paper until desired effect is achieved. Allow to dry.
3. Cover ink and embossed piece with a coating of Mod Podge&®. Allow to dry.
4. Using hot glue, affix die cut to front of jar.
5. Tie on pendant with twine and silk ribbon. Refer to photo for placement.