SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12-pack Tulip® Fabric Markers™
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Reusable fabric lunch bag
- 1½" wide ribbon
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Lunch Bag #1
1. Using the black Tulip® Fabric Marker™, draw a basic outline of design to use as a guide.
2. Use Tulip® Fabric Markers™ to color in black outlines.
Lunch Bag #2
1. Draw desired design onto bag using Tulip® Fabric Markers™.
2. Cut ribbon into a piece as long as bag is wide plus a 1/4" overlap on each side.
3. Use Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™ to adhere ribbon strip across folded top area of bag.
4. Tie remaining ribbon into a bow and glue onto ribbon strip.