Follow manufacturer’s instructions for application of all interfacing.
All seams 1/4" unless otherwise indicated. RS = Right side; WS = Wrong side.
1. Fuse a pc of Shape-Flex® to the WS of each piece of exterior Fabrics A & B.
2. Place Flex-Foam™ against WS of fabric rectangles; pin. Quilt as desired.
3. Cut a 3"x4" rectangle of EZ-Steam®. Apply to 3"x4"pc of solid Fabric D . Cut around the edges with the pinking shears. Set aside.
4. Cut another piece of EZ-Steam® for monogram letters. Trace letters in reverse on the gridded backing. Remove opposite backing; press sticky side against WS of applique fabric. Cut out letters, remove remaining backing & place letters on the 3"x4" piece. Arrange as desired.
5. Remove backing & center entire unit on the back exterior fabric rectangle. Fuse. Stitch around edges.
6. Center the 2"x6" pc & 2"x12" pc of 809 Décor-Bond® on the WS of the 4"x6" & 4"x12" rectangles of Fabric C respectively. Fuse.
7. Press short ends of both rectangles in by 1/4". Press both rectangles in half, open, fold raw edges in toward center crease & press. Refold on center crease & top stitch around all edges to secure.
8. Place hook side of the Velcro® fastener on one end of the closure rectangle. Stitch to secure. Center closure on the RS of the top of the back exterior rectangle 21⁄2" in from the raw edge, so the end with the Velcro® fastener hangs over. Secure one end with a box stitch.
9. Center the loop side of the Velcro® fastener on the RS of the front exterior rectangle 4" in from the bottom raw edge. Stitch to secure.
10. Place handle onto right side of back exterior rectangle, 41⁄2" in from the top raw edge so the right & left sides are each 21⁄2" in from the side raw edges. Secure both ends with a box stitch.
11. Mark & cut 2" square notches on both left & rights sides of the bottom of the exterior & interior rectangles.
12. Place interior PUL rectangles with RS together. Sew along both sides & along bottom; leave 3" gap for turning.
13. Place exterior fabric panels with RS together. Sew along both sides & along the bottom.
14. Open all 4 notched squares. Match seams & raw edges. Stitch to create the boxed corners.
15. Turn the exterior RS out, push out corners, insert into interior & stitch around the top.
16. Pull exterior out through the opening. Stitch opening closed. Push the interior into the exterior. Topstitch around top opening to finish.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>