Lush Life Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bernat® Blanket (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m), 3 balls each: Woodsy (A), Vintage White (B)
- Size U.S. N/15 (10 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Approx 52" x 60"
- 5 sc and 6 rows = 4"
- Note: To join colors, work to last loops on hook of last st. Yoh with new color, draw through rem loops and proceed.
- With A, ch 67.
- Row 1: (RS). 1 dc in 4th ch from hook (counts as 2 dc). 1 dc in each ch to end of chain. Turn. 65 dc.
- Row 2: Ch 1. 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Turn.
- Row 3: Ch 3 (counts as dc). *1 trfp around dc 2 rows below. 1 dc in next sc. Rep from * to end of row. Turn.
- Row 4: As 2nd row.
- Row 5: Ch 3 (counts as dc). *1 dc in next st. 1 trfp around dc 2 rows below. Rep from * to last 2 sts. 1 dc in each of last 2 sts. Turn. Rep 2nd to 5th rows to form pat.
- With A, work 4 more rows in pat. Join B.
- **With B, work 8 rows in pat. Join A.
- With A, work 8 rows in pat. Join B.**
- Rep from ** to ** twice more. Do not join B at end of last row.
- Fasten off.
- Approx = Approximately
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Dc = Double crochet
- Pat = Pattern
- Rem = Remaining
- Rep = Repeat
- RS = Right side
- Sc = Single crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- Trfp = (Yoh) twice and draw up a loop around post of next dc 2 rows below at front of work inserting hook from left to right. (Yoh and draw through 2 loops on hook) 3 times –trfp made.
- Yoh = Yarn over hook