Machine Quilting In Sections
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
- You can machine quilt in sections on your own sewing machine!
- No extra equipment to buy!
- No additional space required!
- You can finish more quilts without the expense, or delay, of sending them out.
- Just divide your quilts into smaller sections - easy to manage and easy to assemble.
Machine Quilting in Sections is so easy! The latest in Low-Carb Quilting - It's all about reducing bulk! Six ways to assemble quilted sections. Three ways to add borders to quilted centers. A dozen examples of common quilt styles suitable for Low-Carb quilting: medallion, diagonal set, strippy, etcetera. Four step-by-step patterns featuring Low-Carb quilting techniques, including Not Such Hard Times. For variety, try Low-Fat Quilting - divide the batting, not the quilt!
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >