1. Soak scarf in mixed soda ash solution according to package instructions.
2. Wring out excess soda ash solution. Do not rinse. Fold scarf in half. Clip ends and area to remain undyed, to clothes hanger.
3. Mix Magenta and Yellow dyes according to package instructions. Add a few drops of Magenta to Yellow dye until desired shade of orange is achieved. Test color on scrap fabric.
4. Pour a small amount of mixed dye into dipping bucket. Add water until a light shade of orange is achieved. Test color on scrap fabric.
5. Dip scarf into dilute color. Gently wring out excess dye.
6. Pour remaining dye into dipping bowl. Dip center portion of scarf into dye bowl, approximately halfway up previously dyed portion.
7. Hang dyed scarf over covered work surface and allow to set 6-8 hours. Rinse until water runs clear. Allow to air dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.