1. Soak scarf in mixed soda ash solution according to package instructions.
2. Wring out excess soda ash solution. Do not rinse. Fold scarf in half. Clip ends and area to remain undyed, to clothes hanger.
3. Mix Magenta and Yellow dyes according to package instructions. Add a few drops of Magenta to Yellow dye until desired shade of orange is achieved. Test color on scrap fabric.
4. Pour a small amount of mixed dye into dipping bucket. Add water until a light shade of orange is achieved. Test color on scrap fabric.
5. Dip scarf into dilute color. Gently wring out excess dye.
6. Pour remaining dye into dipping bowl. Dip center portion of scarf into dye bowl, approximately halfway up previously dyed portion.
7. Hang dyed scarf over covered work surface and allow to set 6-8 hours. Rinse until water runs clear. Allow to air dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>