SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Jewelry Basics jewelry-making supplies:
Small Flat Chain Copper
Small Flat Chain Silver
Turquoise Cluster Accent
- 4mm & 6mm silver jump rings, 2 each
- Silver earring wires
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Remove the metal portion of the accent, leaving just the turquoise round drop.
2. Cut six 2-3⁄8" lengths of silver chain and two 2½" lengths of copper chain.
3. Using a 6mm jump ring, gather the chains in the following order: 2 silver, 1 copper, 2 silver, 1 copper and 2 silver. Attach the jump ring to the loop of the turquoise drop.
4. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the loop of the turquoise drop and attach the earring wire to the jump ring.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.