Magnet Memo Board
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Studio 112® Neutral Simple 6"x 12" Paper Pad
- Studio 112® Neutral Ideas Notepad
- Studio 112® Neutral Black Stripe Large Alphabet Stickers
- Studio 112® Neutral Butterfly Dimensional Stickers
- Studio 112® Neutral Bird Dimensional Stickers
- Studio 112® Neutral Glitter Heart Die-Cut Stickers
- Studio 112® Neutral Large Clothespin
- Step 1 – Cover and glue magnet board with paper from the Studio 112® Netural Simple 6" x 12" Paper Pad.
- Step 2 – Cut out two swallowtail banner shapes from another paper and add magnets to the backside.
- Step 3 – Stick the Studio 112® Neutral Black Stripe Large Alphabet Stickers to the two banner shapes.
- Step 4 – Stick the two banner shapes to the top of the magnet board.
- Step 5 – Attach the Studio 112® Neutral Large Clothespin to the right half of the magnet board with magnets.
- Step 6 – Attach another clothespin to the left half of the magnet board with magnets.
- Step 7 – Fill out a sheet from the Studio 112® Neutral Ideas Notepad and clip to clothespin.
- Step 8 – Add additional ephemera to clothespins.
- Step 9 – Embellish magnet board with additional Studio 112® Dimensional Stickers and Die-Cut Stickers.