Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Glue 4 magnets to the bottom of one short jar using gorilla glue. Add a line of glue around each magnet for extra hold. Repeat for all four jars and set aside to dry.
2. Remove the backboard and glass from frame, trace the back board onto the foam core board and cut out.
3. Using a ruler draw a line 3" in from the edge on all 4 sides of foam core. Where these lines intersect cut out a 2-1/2" diameter circle with X-Acto® blade. Repeat at all 4 intersections, till all four circles are cut out.
4. Glue the foam core to backer board lining up the edges. Glue four magnets into each of the holes, gluing them to the backer board with hot glue. Make sure magnets are secure and add additional glue around the sides of the magnet, but do not get glue on the face of the foam core or build up the glue higher than the foam core. Magnets should be flush with the face of the foam core.
5. Lightly spray the back of scrapbook paper with spray adhesive and adhere it to the foam core, covering the magnet holes just created.
6. Put the back of the frame into the frame, scrap book paper side out and secure in place with tabs on the back.
7. Fill jars and display on the magnet board.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.