Magnolia Leaves for Flameless Candle
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" flameless real wax LED candle
- 4" flameless real wax LED candles (2)
- 6" magnolia leaf garland with 44 leaves
- Glue gun& glue sticks
- Narrow strips of torn fabric or ribbon
- Remove all foliage from garland. Strip plastic spine from back of 2 leaves.
- Join leaves lengthwise, overlapping approximately 1". Glue. Let dry.
- Wrap around candle forming a sleeve. Glue in place. Allow to dry.
- Remove half of the lower spine on 5 leaves. Glue ends with removed spine to sleeve. Allow to dry. Trim excess from bottom.
- Trim spine off 6 leaves. Fold each leaf in half tip to bottom. Glue inside only 1/2" to form a pocket. Let dry. Glue pockets to base.
- Tie strip of fabric or ribbon around leaves near base of candle.
Items in This Collection