SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Magnolia Way stack
- 12"x12" white cardstock sheet
- 6"x6" spiral bound book
- 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon
- 3/8" white satin ribbon
- 3/8" white organdy ribbon
- 5/8" white lace
- Rhinestones (1 large, 2 small)
- Cricut® personal die cut machine with Quarter Note cartridge
- Glitter glue
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Set dial at 1.82" and cut the word “guests" from the white cardstock in Cricut® machine. Cover the front of the letters with the glitter glue and set aside to dry.
2. Select a print from the stack; use it to cover the front and back faces of the book. If desired, cover the inside of the front and back of the book with a coordinating print.
3. Cut out a large flower and bird from the stack. Adhere them to the front cover using adhesive foam squares under desired sections for added dimension.
4. Tie the assorted white ribbons to the binding of the book. Wrap the white lace around the front cover, adhering it flat in the front. Add the large rhinestone on top of the seam. Adhere the word “guests" across the bottom of the book, leaving a small space for the little rhinestones. Adhere them just below the end of the word.