- 1/2 yd green fleece
- 1/2 yd iron-on craft interfacing
- Fleece: 8 colors, 1/8 yd each
- 1 yd Velcro® brand hook-&-loop fastener
- Tacky glue
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron, pressing surface
- 1 bag polyester stuffing
DIRECTIONS: RS = right side(s) WS = Wrong side(s)
1. Cut two 15" circles of fleece for pillow.
2. On one circle, RS up, stitch 3" pieces of the Velco loop where hair will be; & one 3" piece where the mouth will be.
3. Cut five 1 1/2" pieces of Velcro® loop. Stitch where eyes, ears and nose will be.
4. Place remaining circle, RS down, on face. Stitch, leaving an opening for turning. Turn, stuff & stitch opening closed.
5. Fuse interfacing to the back of fleece pieces. Cut out circles, triangles, rectangles, ovals for eyes, ears, nose, hair and mouths. Layer shapes to get more detail to the features and glue the layers together.
6. Sew corresponding hook pieces of Velcro® fastener to the face parts.