Make A Felt Mermaid Crown
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt squares in white, tan, ivory, pink, lt. blue & peach
- ½” Satin-covered headband
- Dimensional paint in white, pink, tan & blue
- Fabri-Tac clear glue
- Using patterns, cut crown from felt on fold.
- Trace and cut shells.
- Embellish shells with dimensional paint. Let dry.
- Fold felt crown piece around headband and glue in place.
- Add white felt crown piece to front of crown and embellish with paint. Let dry.
- Glue shell shapes onto crown.
- Let dry completely.