SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Journeys 12"x12" paper pad
- Journeys Die-Cut Borders
- Journeys Rub-Ons
- Paper trimmer
- Foam Tape
1. Use the blue floral paper as the base for the layout.
2. Using the dragonfly border paper, trim the edges down to the thick green border on all sides of the paper. Adhere to the center of the layout with the dragonfly in the bottom right corner.
3. Trim 3" from left edges and 1-1/2" from the top and bottom edges of the paper with large green flowers. Do not trim the edge with flowers. Mount to the center of the layout with the flowers on the left side.
4. Add a 5" x 7" photo to the lower right corner of layout.
5. Cut two flowers from the paper with large green flowers. Adhere the two flowers directly on top of the flowers already on layout with foam tape.
6. Cut leaves from die-cut border. Add leaves and buttons to layout to embellish flowers.
7. Add a journal tag with journaling onto the lower right corner of photo.
8. Layer the “wish" die-cut border on top of the “beauty" die-cut border and adhere to the bottom of paper, overlapping the bottom edge of the photo.
9. Add rub-on title to finish.