Make Your Own Patterned Photo Mats
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer
- Mat board
- Patterned paper to cover mat with
- Spray adhesive or rubber cement
- X-Acto knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting mat
- Print out photos, either color or black and white works depending on what your mats will look like.
- Use your X-Acto knife and metal ruler to cut out your mat the size of your frame. Decide how wide you want your mat to be and measure that distance in from the edge of each side to create a smaller rectangle within your mat. Depending on how big your photos and frames are, you can adjust the mat width to whatever looks best. Cut out your smaller inner rectangle.
- Spray the back of your patterned paper and the front of your mat with the spray adhesive, and carefully place one side on top of the other to adhere. Smooth out any bubbles.
- Use the X-Acto knife and ruler again to cut away the excess paper from the mat. Then tape your photo in place behind the mat. Place the mat and photo into the frame, and you’re ready to hang!
Items in This Collection
Item # 12728432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only