Makers- Fleece Fabric Pennant Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 1/2 yds. white 1/8" cording or ribbon
- 1/4 yd. of each of 4 different solids and 6 patterned fleece fabrics
- Basic sewing supplies
- Rotary cutter & mat
- Sewing machine
- Create a 12" with 6" base triangle template pattern from heavy weight cardboard.
- Trace template onto fabric.
- Cut 16 pennant points from fabric, making sure pattern is facing the right direction.
- Cut 1" squares out of top of triangle.
- Fold over 1" and sew across to make pocket for cording
- String pennants onto cording alternating solids and prints.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd18849
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$9.99 $4.99 /yd