Makers Guide: Birch Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wire cutters
- Florist wire: 22 or 24 gauge
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Brown floral tape
- Burlap Wrapped wreath
- Burlap garland
- Medium Birch Round Bags (5)
- Beige twig stem
- Pinecone pick stems (2)
- Miscellaneous fall leaf foliage (5)
- Onion grass cattail stems (2)
- Dark brown raffia
- Craft bow out of Burlap garland and dark brown Raffia .Wrap the wire around the middle of the bow and poke it into the burlap wreath in desired location. Then secure with hot glue.
- With wire cutters, cut twigs to length and tape together with brown floral tape. Add pinecone stems to twigs and tape together with floral tape.
- Wrap twig and pinecone stems with wire and poke the wire into wreath, under the bow and hot glue down to secure.
- Add Cattails and fall foliage to accent. Hot glue onto wreath in desired locations.
- Cover the remainder of the wreath with the Birch rounds by using hot glue.
Items in This Collection