Makers Guide: Christmas Mug And Pitcher
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Cricut Explore® machine
· Cricut Design Space™ software
· 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip cutting mat
· Stain Glass Poinsettia image from the Sweater Weather digital cartridge
· Cricut® Vinyl in Gold Metallic
· Cricut® Transfer Tape
· Pitcher and Mug
- Go to cricut.com/design.
- Create New Project.
- Click on Insert Images.
- Search for “Glass Poinsettia” image from the Sweater Weather digital cartridge.
- Insert Stain Glass Poinsettia image onto canvas.
- Ungroup image and delete all layers except poinsettia.
- Click layer thumbnail to change color to gold in Basic Colors panel.
- On Edit panel size poinsettia to 2.5”W x 2.5” H.
- Duplicate image five times. Do they know how to do this?
- Evenly space four of the poinsettias to be 11 “wide.
- Attach the four poinsettias.
- Press Go.
- Place vinyl on mat.
- Change cut setting on machine to “Vinyl.”
- Follow prompts on screen to cut design.
- Cut images from vinyl.
- Weed cut image.
- Use transfer tape to transfer one poinsettia to the mug and the rest to the pitcher.