SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Cricut Explore® machine
· Cricut Design Space™ software
· 12 in x 24 in StandardGrip Cricut® mat
· Tree Tag image from Doodlecharm digital cartridge
· Cricut® Iron-on in Black
· Iron and press cloth
· White napkins
- Go to cricut.com/design.
- Create New Project.
- Click on Insert Images.
- Search for the Tree Tag image from the Doodlecharm digital cartridge.
- Insert Tree Tag onto canvas.
- Click Contour on the Layers menu.
- Contour out the circles around the tree so the tree stands alone.
- Click on the tree image and in the Edit panel to resize it to 1.16 “ W x 1.86” H.
- Duplicate the tree and place the duplicate four inches to the right of the first tree.
- Repeat four times.
- Group the four trees.
- Duplicate the group.
- Place the group ½ “ below the first group and two inches to the right.
- Group the two rows of trees.
- Duplicate the group two more times, placing them ½ below the previous group of trees, creating a staggered pattern of trees.
- Attach all of the groups together.
- Push Go.
- Mirror the image in the cut preview.
- Place iron-on material on mat.
- Cut tree pattern from iron-on.
- Weed pattern.
- Use press cloth and iron to transfer Christmas trees to napkins.
- Tie ribbon around napkin.