Seam allowance 1/2" unless otherwise stated. RS= Right Side WS=Wrong Side
1. Cut fur 13"x32".
2. Cut the burlap trim into two 13" pieces.
3. Sew the burlap trim pieces to the right side of the fur 2-1/2" from each end of the fur.
4. Fold the fur right sides together and sew the sides, leaving the end with the burlap trim open.
5. Box the bottom corners by folding side seam down to the center line of the bottom fold and mark a 1-1/2" line across the triangle. Repeat on other side and sew along both lines.
6. Turn bag right side out, turn the top edge to the inside 1" and tack in place.
7. Weave end of jute in and out of the burlap trim. Place the bottle inside, pull the jute tight around bottle neck and tie a bow.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.