Makers Guide: Decoupage Fabric Stag Head
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DIY Wall Zoo Deer Head (in stores only)
- 1 yd fabric for deer
- 1/4 yd fabric for antlers
- 1/4 yd fabric for back
- 3 yds fusible webbing
- Craft knife
- Light box
8"H x 12"W x 8"D basket with band
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse webbing to WS of fabrics.
- Punch out DIY Wall Zoo cardboard pieces.
- Fuse fabric to RS of center body cardboard pieces; numbers will be on the back.
- Carefully cut fabric from cardboard pieces.
- Lay pieces on light box and use craft knife to cut out slits in all pieces.
- Important: cut all slits slightly larger than opening.
- Fuse fabric to one side of antlers and ears; cut out around edges and enlarge slits.
- Fuse fabric to other side of each piece; cut out around edges and slits
- Fuse fabric to RS of back piece; cut out around edges and slits.
- Fuse fabric to one side of each deer head piece; cut out around edges and enlarge slits.
- Do NOT cover back tabs.
- Fuse fabric to other side of deer head pieces; cut out around edges and slits.
- Assemble deer head as instructed on packaging.
Items in This Collection
Item # 13144811
Available for U.S. Shipping Only