Makers Guide: Grey Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Grande™: Foggy, 3 balls
- Susan Bates® Knitting Needles: 15mm [US 19]
- Yarn needle
- Tape measure
- Cowl measures 14" (36 cm) tall & 35" (89 cm) circumference
- GAUGE: 6 sts = 4" [10 cm]; 11 rows = 4" [10 cm].
- CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge given.
- Cast on 21 sts.
- Work in Garter St (knit every row) until piece measures 35" (89 cm).
- Bind off all sts, leaving a long yarn tail for seaming.
- With yarn needle and long yarn tail, sew short ends together.
- Weave in all loose ends.
- K = knit
- mm = millimeters
- st(s) = stitch(es)
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13504329a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only