Makers Guide: Holiday Dish Towels
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/4 yd. towel fabric
- 1/8 yd. trim fabric
- 3" band fabric
- 1 yd. pom pom trim
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut fabric 17-1/2" wide by 27-1/2"long.
- Cut Trim 17-1/2" wide by 4-1/2" long.
- Hem top of towel by turning under 1/4" and turning 3/4" again, sew a straight hem.
- Sew fabric Trim to bottom of towel with a 1/2" seam, serge or zig zag to finish inside seam
- Hem sides with a turn and turn hem.
- Hem bottom of towel and top stitch pom pom over hem.
- Follow instruction for 1st towel, but add an additional band for the center of holiday trim by cutting trim 3" by 17-1/2" wide.
- Turn under 1/2" on the top and bottom finishing trim 2" and sew.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_10104743a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$10.99 $5.49 /yd