Makers Guide: Plaid Ottoman
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/4 yd plaid flannel
- 20" sew-in fleece
- 3-1/2 yds cording 6/32"
- 3" cover button
- Staple gun & staples
- Cut one 20" circle each: flannel and fleece for top.
- Cut two 8"x31-1/2" pieces for sides.
- Cut 3-1/2 yards of 1-5/8" wide bias strips and cover cording.
- Pin fleece to top and stitch cording 1/2" from edge on right side of flannel.
- 1/2" Seam both 8" edges of side pieces.
- Right sides together, join side to top edge.
- Pull cover over ottoman and staple to bottom.
- Staple remaining cording to bottom edge.
- Cover button and pull through to bottom. Staple in place.
Items in This Collection