Making Waves Baby Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bernat® Softee Baby® Chunky: Contrast A My Sunshine Varg, 7 balls; Contrast B Cozy Gray, 3 balls
- Crochet hook size U.S. L/11 (8 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tape measure
- Approx 40"x44" [101.5 x 112 cm]
- Stripe Pat
- With A, work 4 rows.
- With B, work 2 rows.
- These 6 rows form Stripe Pat.
- With A, ch 105.
- 1st row: (RS). 1 dc in 4th ch from hook (skipped ch-3 counts as dc). 2 dc in each of next 2 ch. (Skip next ch. 1 dc in next ch) 5 times. Skip next ch. *2 dc in each of next 6 ch. (Skip next ch. 1 dc in next ch) 5 times. Skip next ch. Rep from * to last 3 ch. 2 dc in each of last 3 ch. Turn.
- 2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Turn.
- 3rd row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). Working in back loops only, 1 dc in first sc. 2 dc in each of next 2 sc. (Skip next sc. 1 dc in next sc) 5 times. Skip next sc. *2 dc in each of next 6 sc. (Skip next sc. 1 dc in next sc) 5 times. Skip next sc. Rep from * to last 3 sc. 2 dc in each of last 3 sc. Turn.
- 4th row: Ch 1. Working in both loops, 1 sc in each dc to end of row. Join B. Turn.
- First 4 rows of Stripe Pat are complete.
- Approx = Approximate(ly)
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Cont = Continue(ity)
- Dc = Double crochet
- Pat = Pattern
- Rep = Repeat
- RS = Right side
- Rnd = Round(s)
- Sc = Single crochet
- Sl st = Slip stitch
- Sp(s) = Space(s)
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
GAUGE: 11 sts and 6 rows = 4" [10 cm] in Wave Pat.
Rep last 2 rows for Wave Pat and cont in Stripe Pat for another 56 rows, ending with 2 rows of B. With A, work 4 rows in pat. Do not fasten off.
Border: 1st rnd: With A, ch 3 (counts as dc). Work dc evenly around entire edge of Blanket having 5 dc in each corner. Join with sl st to top of ch 3. Fasten off.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_14505705a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only