SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 Skeins Bernat® Baby Bundle™ Pink Nest
- Size U.S. 11 circular knitting needle 36" long or size needed to obtain gauge
Finished Size: Approx 37" x 40"
- Cast on 91 sts. Do not join.
- Working back and forth across needle in rows, proceed as follows:
- Row 1: [WS]. Knit.
- Row 2: K1. ssk. *K3. yo. K1. yo. K3. K2tog. ssk. Rep from * to last 10 sts. K3. yo. K1. yo. K3. K2tog. K1.
- Row 3: K1. P1. *K9. P2. Rep from * to last 11 sts. K9. P1. K1.
- Rep 2nd and 3rd rows for Wave Pat until work from beg measures 40" ending on a RS row. Cast off knitwise [WS].
- K = KnitSt(s) = Stitch(es)
- K2tog = Knit 2 stitches together
- P = Purl
- Pat = PatternRS = Right Side
- Rep = Repeat
- SSK = Slip next 2 stitches knitwise one at a time. Pass them back onto left-hand needle, then knit through back loops together
- WS = Wrong Side
- YO = Yarn Over