SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 pine garlands
- Three 15" burlap picks with red glitter tendrils
- 3 red glitter balls picks with fern leaves
- 4 red glitter bird picks
- 5 red balls/pinecone mix
- Christmas cards of choice
- 1 pkg standard wood spring-clip clothespins
- 1 pkg cloth-covered wire
- 10½" hurricane vase
- Battery-operated candle
- Ribbon clusters of choice
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & glue sticks
DIRECTIONS:Refer to photo.
- Join garlands by overlapping, making center fuller and leaving a hole for hurricane.
- Shorten stems of all picks.
- Glue burlap tendrils in place.
- Glue fern in place.
- Glue remaining picks in place.
- Trim clothespins 1/4". Adhere a piece of pine to hide the wood. Allow to dry.
- Form loops with ribbon. Attach with wire.
- Attach cards with clothespins.
- Add hurricane and candle.