SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache letters of choice, 2 sizes
- Spray paint: gold, copper fusion
- 12"x12" Scrapbooking papers: 1 sheet Double-sided mulberry 1 - 2 sheets Gold with embossed pattern
- Glue stick
- Spray all letters, including back, front and edges with gold spray paint.
- Trace small letters on the back of gold paper with pencil. Note: Make sure orientation of letters is correct. Cut out with scissors, just inside the line. Check for alignment and trim if necessary. Glue paper letters to front of each small paper mache letter with glue stick. Set aside to dry.
- Trace large letter on wrong side of brown paper. Cut out and check for alignment. Glue to large letter.
- Working one letter at a time, spray copper fusion paint on each letter, applying more heavily at the bottom and tapering off towards the top. Immediately sprinkle gold glitter on the letter. Shake off excess. Repeat with each letter.