1. Tape off the edge of the glass to protect the sides and leave the bottom of the drinking glass exposed.
2. Add dots of paint onto a paper paint roughly the size of a quarter. Place the various color dots of paint right up against one another until there is a paint area slightly larger then the base of the glass.
3. Swirl the colors together with a toothpick to get the desired marbled look.
4. Place the glass into the paint pushing down to cover the entire bottom with a layer of paint. Do not push too hard as to smear the paint, but hard enough to get an even coat across the whole bottom.
5. Place the glass opening down to allow the bottom to dry.
6. Repeat with additional glasses, marble the paint between each glass with a toothpick and add additional paint as needed
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>