Marble Painted Drinking Glasses
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Drinking glasses
- Acrylic enamel paint (2 – 3 colors)
- Paper plate
- Water & paper towels for clean up
- Painter’s tape
1. Tape off the edge of the glass to protect the sides and leave the bottom of the drinking glass exposed.
2. Add dots of paint onto a paper paint roughly the size of a quarter. Place the various color dots of paint right up against one another until there is a paint area slightly larger then the base of the glass.
3. Swirl the colors together with a toothpick to get the desired marbled look.
4. Place the glass into the paint pushing down to cover the entire bottom with a layer of paint. Do not push too hard as to smear the paint, but hard enough to get an even coat across the whole bottom.
5. Place the glass opening down to allow the bottom to dry.
6. Repeat with additional glasses, marble the paint between each glass with a toothpick and add additional paint as needed