SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Top-og-raphy Iron-on Transfer, New Orleans
- 40" of 1/8" Satin Ribbon: Black, Pink, Purple, Green
- Glam-It-Up Iron-on Crystals , 4mm
- Totally You Totes: Value Pack, Small
- Craft glue
- Glue gun*
*Only use glue gun with adult supervision
- Trim closely around New Orleans transfer design.
- Place transfer design face down on front of bag.
- Remove water from iron. Set iron temperature to the cotton setting. Holding transfer design in place, apply iron for approximately 60-80 seconds. Allow transfer to cool then gently remove backing paper. For best results, iron on a clean, hard surface.
- Join different colored ribbons. Beginning 2" in, tie 10 knots spaced 4" apart. Cut the 4" length between knots in half leaving knots with 2" extension of ribbon at each end.
- Using photo as your guide for placement, attach knots to top edge of bag with hot glue gun. Apply crystal gems around transfer design with craft glue.