SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 feather stems with pearls
- Five 21" single cream rose buds
- Seven 26" white American Beauty roses
- 36" foam berry spray: green & white
- 22" pearl bead spray
- 3 yds tuxedo white ribbon
- 1 bolt 2 1/2"x15" ribbon: white glitter stripe, sheer silver stripe
- 1 roll 22-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun, dual-temp glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Trim flowers, leaving only very top leaves. Trim stems to form a comfortable handle.
2. Gently separate feathers & pearls to expose wire at the midpoint of the stem for four placements.
3. Trim foam berry spray into clusters.
4. Gather all items & arrange into a handheld bouquet. Save the two feather placements with shorter stems. Place berries deep, with only a few showing. Wrap wire around top of stem bundle.
5. Place and adhere two feathers, so they stick out slightly, with a very small amount of glue.
6. Cut pearl spray beads to length. Glue in bouquet, allowing to stick out slightly.
7. Glue end of narrow white ribbon to top of bouquet, covering the wire. Wind down almost to the bottom. Add a dab of glue to hold. Wrap back up to top, trim and glue.
8. Using glitter ribbon, make two loops and a tail. Repeat 5 or 6 times. Glue under the upper part of the bouquet to form a collar.