SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 pkgs Peeps® Marshmallow Trees
- 1 pkg Peeps® Marshmallow Stars
- 12" green Styrofoam® brand foam cone
- 1 pkg round toothpicks
- Plastic wrap
- Scissors or craft knife
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Cover the foam cone with plastic wrap.
2. Cut toothpicks in half. Insert the rounded point into the marshmallow tree.
3. Insert 2 cut toothpicks into the back of each marshmallow tree.
4. Place marshmallow trees around the bottom of the cone to cover.
5. Push the cut end of the toothpicks into the cone on an angle.
6. Build rows of marshmallow trees; stagger the rows to the top.
7. Insert toothpicks into the bottom of 2 marshmallow stars. Place on the top, with backs of the stars touching.