Martha Stewart Fall Clay Mold Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart™ Clay Set
- Paints: yellow, brown
- Stickers (fall leaves & sentiment)
- Cardstock: ivory (for card), plus 5 coordinating cardstocks, green
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive tabs and/or glue stick
1. Cut and fold the card.
2. Create multiple layers (4) for the background of the card. Cut two 1-1/2" squares, then cut them on the diagonal; attach to corners of the top layer of the card.
3. Create 3 flowers, using the clay mold. When dry, paint yellow with brown centers.
4. Attach sentiment sticker to top of card.
5. Cut green stems and leaves and attach to card, as shown. Attach leaf stickers, and then clay flowers.
6. Tie a raffia bow and glue to the stems.