Martha's Christmas Tree Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts®:
Winter Acetate Die-Cuts
Dimensional Diamond Gem Stickers
Permanent Adhesive Tab and Roll
- EK Success 3D-Dots: white adhesive foam squares, 1/8" & 1/16"
- Cardstock: Dark green, pink
1. Create a 5"x5" card base from dark green cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of pink cardstock to 4"x4" and adhere to the front of the card.
3. Use 1/16" 3D-Dots to adhere the Christmas tree die-cut to the front of the card
4. Use 1/8" 3D-Dots to adhere the stack of die-cut presents, slightly overlapping the tree. Place 3D-Dots behind colors where they won't show through the die-cut, or use strips of acetate, rolled & glued into a small ring, to adhere the acetate die-cuts.
5. Use an acetate ring to adhere the MERRY CHRISTMAS die-cut, slightly overlapping the stack of presents. When applying adhesive to both sides of the ring, it is fine if it flattens a little.
6. Adhere gem stickers to the pink cardstock.
7. Adhere a small snowflake gem sticker to the MERRY CHRISTMAS die-cut.