1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above) and tape waxed paper over pattern.
2. Tape tulle over waxed paper, to cover waxed paper and entire pattern.
3. Shake paint bottle to be sure there are no air bubbles in the tip.
4. Practice drawing lines on a paper towel, being careful not to drag tip of bottle on the paper towel, for smooth lines.
5. Trace lines of pattern with tip of paint bottle. Let dry completely.
6. Cut around edges of mask and inside the eyes, cutting through the waxed paper.
7. Carefully peel waxed paper off the back of the mask.
8. Cut a 1/4" slit on each side of the mask.
9. Cut ribbon into 2 pieces; poke ribbon through the slits on each side, and tie in a knot.
10. Place mask around face and tie in the back to complete.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.