1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above) and tape waxed paper over pattern.
2. Tape tulle over waxed paper, to cover waxed paper and entire pattern.
3. Shake paint bottle to be sure there are no air bubbles in the tip.
4. Practice drawing lines on a paper towel, being careful not to drag tip of bottle on the paper towel, for smooth lines.
5. Trace lines of pattern with tip of paint bottle. Let dry completely.
6. Cut around edges of mask and inside the eyes, cutting through the waxed paper.
7. Carefully peel waxed paper off the back of the mask.
8. Cut a 1/4" slit on each side of the mask.
9. Cut ribbon into 2 pieces; poke ribbon through the slits on each side, and tie in a knot.
10. Place mask around face and tie in the back to complete.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>