1. Clean jars with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry.
2. Cut papers with numbers to fit around the jar. Add Mod Podge to each bottle. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out the ruler and Mod Podge to the top and the bottom of the number paper. Allow to dry.
4. Tape off a square on the front and paint with the Black Chalkboard paint. Allow to dry. Add a second coat.
5. Cut out a large number and make that the number on the ruler. Make sure it is in the front. Mod Podge to the side a little so that it does not cover up too much of the chalkboard.
6. Cut the tape down to 1/4” thick and tape off the stripes on top and bottom of the center piece. Using the foam applicator, paint each color on each jar. Remove tape before it dries to assure that the paint will not be pulled from jar since it has not cured.
7. Paint the sides of the rims of each jar with coordinating colors using the foam applicator.
Note: Condition chalkboard before use by rubbing chalk all over and then wiping it off.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.