Idea Market Mason Jar Crate
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-decorate large wood CD crate
- Dark wood stain
- Foam brush
- Medium flat brush
- Elegant finish metallic gold paint
- 1/2" painter&'s tape
- 4 wooden ball knobs
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Mason jars
1. Stain the entire crate with the dark wood stain. Allow to dry.
2. Tape off an &"X" pattern on the front of the crate to create triangles on the top and bottom slats.
3. Paint inside the triangles on the slats using metallic gold paint.
4. Paint the wooden ball knobs using metallic gold paint. Allow to dry. Attach the knobs to the bottom four corners of the crate with hot glue.
5. Fill crate with mason jars.