1. Die-cut Matchbox from patterned paper. Assemble per product instructions.
2. Die-cut Matchbox Lid only from complementary patterned paper. Cut off one of the longer sides of the box at score line. This will be the only Lid piece used. Fold in half and crease so that the tabs match up. Snip fold from center point to small crease line. Attach tabs to side of Matchbox, allowing fold to form a "peak" for a roof.
3. Adhere keyhole embellishment to Matchbox. Insert brad into small hole on keyhole and hot glue in place.
4. Die-cut bow from patterned paper. Assemble and adhere to Matchbox.
5. Wrap tissue tape around bottom edge of Matchbox top. Attach sentiment to the tape.
6. Insert bird's nest into Matchbox. Adhere small eggs to nest.
7. Embellish nest and roof with moss.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>