SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix&®:BIGkick&™ or Vagabond&™ MachineMovers & Shapers&™ L Base Die - Matchbox by Tim Holtz&®Sizzlits&® Decorative Strip Dies by Tim Holtz&®:Birds in FlightBow-Tied
- Patterned paper of choice
- Bird eggs
- Bird's nest-miniature
- Moss-green & gray
- Advantis - Tim Holtz&® idea-ology&®:KeyholesLabel ClipsTissue Tape
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Die-cut Matchbox from patterned paper. Assemble per product instructions.
2. Die-cut Matchbox Lid only from complementary patterned paper. Cut off one of the longer sides of the box at score line. This will be the only Lid piece used. Fold in half and crease so that the tabs match up. Snip fold from center point to small crease line. Attach tabs to side of Matchbox, allowing fold to form a "peak" for a roof.
3. Adhere keyhole embellishment to Matchbox. Insert brad into small hole on keyhole and hot glue in place.
4. Die-cut bow from patterned paper. Assemble and adhere to Matchbox.
5. Wrap tissue tape around bottom edge of Matchbox top. Attach sentiment to the tape.
6. Insert bird's nest into Matchbox. Adhere small eggs to nest.
7. Embellish nest and roof with moss.