SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Core’dinations® cardstock papers
- 2" Styrofoam® wreath
- 2 yds. 1" purple grosgrain ribbon
- Purple tulle
- Decorative edge scissors
- Straight pins
- Tacky glue
- Glue stick & glue gun
1. Wrap entire wreath with ribbon. Pin and glue to secure.
2. Cut various widths of cardstock with decorative edge scissors. The wider the paper, the bigger the circle will become. Accordion-fold the paper all the way to the end. Turn to make a circle and use glue stick on edges to secure.
3. Cut circles from paper to layer on top of accordion circle. Glue together.
4. Make at least 10 accordion circles of various sizes and layer onto ribbon-covered wreath form.
5. Pin in place and glue. Remove pins when glue has dried.
6. Add tulle bow.