SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz® idea-ology®:
- Configurations: 5-3/4” x 5-3/4” box
- Mini Paper Stash – 8” x 8” Menagerie
- Found Relatives
- Tissue Tape - Symphony
- Remnant Rubs - Botanical
- Long Fasteners
- Clock Key
- Word Band - Observations
- Adornments - Nature
- Pen Nib
- Label Pulls
- Corked Domes
- Distress Paint - Kit #4
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Ink Blending Tool
- Archival Ink
- Tim Holtz® Tonic®:
- Craft Pick
- Wet Adhesive
- Vintage frame
- Small flowers
1. Remove all small boxes from the Configurations box.
2. Paint Configuration Box with Distress Paint - Weathered Wood (2 coats).
3. Apply Distress Paint to all metal findings to alter. Wipe off excess and let dry.
4. Add floral paper to the back of the main box with adhesive. Add Tissue Tape to the inside walls and small box. Use your fingers to rub Distress Paint over all Tissue Tape. Let dry.
5. Stamp images on frame of box with Archival Ink.
6. Sand edges of box, ink edges with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
7. Poke holes in the frame with paper piercer to add a Clock Key, Word Band and Label Pull (on small box).
8. Cut out girl from Found Relatives pack to stand beside the small box.
9. Add vintage frame behind the girl.
10. Add small flowers to the Birdcage. Use a stick cut to size of box to hang the birdcage.
11. Add embellishments to Corked Domes such metal Adornments and butterflies from the Remnant Rubs, then add to the box.
12. Add Remnant Rub words and numbers, Pen Nib and Foundation feet.