SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" x 12" DCWV® Blue Citrus Stack
- Treasured photo from your most recent travels, along with souvenirs to put inside the jar
- Mason jar
- Pink rose button
- Black and white baker's twine
- 1-3/4" circle punch
- Brown ink pad
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
- Scoring tool
1. Cut a strip of printed paper from the stack measuring 4" x 12". Score this every 3" and fold it accordingly to create a 3" x 4" mini book. Once you have written the details of your trip inside, fold it back together and secure in place with a piece of baker's twine.
2. Insert souvenirs, including the mini-book, inside the jar.
3. Take the lid and trace it onto the back of a print. Cut this out and attach it to the lid (you can also leave it loose as desired). Attach the lid and band to the top of the jar.
4. Punch out 4 small circles using the 1-3/4" circle punch. Bend, squeeze, and mold these until they look like leaves. Ink the outsides and adhere them to the lid.
5. Adhere your flower button in the center.