Use 1/4" seam allowance
1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Enlarge pattern.
3. Cut pieces out as indicated on pattern.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse interfacing to wrong side of slipper back and upper.
5. With RST, stitch side ends of slipper back, turn RS out.
6. Having straight edge even, stay stitch 1/4" from edge.
7. Mark center and clip to stay stitching 2" on either side of center.
8. Fold fleece over fabric 3/8" and edge stitch.
9. With WST, stay stitch fleece and fabric around curved part of upper.
10. Fold fleece over straight edge of fabric 3/8" and edge stitch.
11. Pin or baste batting to WS of non-skid fabric sole.
12. With RST, sew slipper bottom to upper slipper and back, easing in fullness around curves and lapping back over upper by 1/4".
13. Trim batting and clip curves.
14. Clip curves of fleece sole and turn under 3/8".
15. Pin fleece sole to WS of slipper and slip stitch to slipper.
16. Slip stitch sides to slipper upper.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>