Use 1/4" seam allowance
1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
2. Enlarge pattern.
3. Cut pieces out as indicated on pattern.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse interfacing to wrong side of slipper back and upper.
5. With RST, stitch side ends of slipper back, turn RS out.
6. Having straight edge even, stay stitch 1/4" from edge.
7. Mark center and clip to stay stitching 2" on either side of center.
8. Fold fleece over fabric 3/8" and edge stitch.
9. With WST, stay stitch fleece and fabric around curved part of upper.
10. Fold fleece over straight edge of fabric 3/8" and edge stitch.
11. Pin or baste batting to WS of non-skid fabric sole.
12. With RST, sew slipper bottom to upper slipper and back, easing in fullness around curves and lapping back over upper by 1/4".
13. Trim batting and clip curves.
14. Clip curves of fleece sole and turn under 3/8".
15. Pin fleece sole to WS of slipper and slip stitch to slipper.
16. Slip stitch sides to slipper upper.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.